CELEBRATING 25 YEARS
AMERI-BOARD PLANK, RAIL & STAIR SYSTEM
2x Strength Increases Span & Load Capacity
Profile Includes Fire Retardant Options and Built-in Traction Surface
Available in Standard Colors
- OLIVE GRAY
- SLATE GRAY
Note: minimum quantities apply, consult your sales representative for custom colors and minimum order requirements. Legacy antiskid coatings are available upon request.
- Access Platform Decking
- Beach Crossovers & Walkways
- Dock Decking
- Industrial Walkways
- Observation / Viewpoint / Platforms and Decks
- Nature Boardwalks
- Rails to Trails Decking
- Stair Steps
- Water Parks & Gangways
- Wood Deck Replacement
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent Traction & Dielectric Strength – Enhances Safety
- Exceptional Service Life – Lowest lifetime cost of ownership
- Corrosion & Rot Resistant – Long-life for corrosive applications
- Environmentally Sustainable – Doesn’t leach toxins
- Outperforms Wood & Steel – 80% lighter than steel
- Fast Installation – Lightweight, Easy to carry, drill and cut
- Exceptional Strength – Span further and carry higher loads
- Manufactured in the USA – ISO 9001:2015 compliant facility
- Easy Clean – Maintenance Free
Simple Supported Beam – Single Span
Simple Supported Beam – Continuous Span
Deck To Girder Connections
Hidden Clamp Connection
The hidden clamp connection features a fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) hold down clamp plate that captures the bottom flanges of the plank and securely holds the plank in position.
- 3″ x 2″ x 1/4″ FRP Flat Plate
- 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ FRP Flat Plate
- 1/4-20 x 1-1/2″ long Hex Bolt
- 1/4-20 Hex Nut
- 1/4″ Flat Washer (2)
- 1/4″ Spring Lock Washer
Deck Screw With Washer
The Deck screw with washer connection permits the contractor to securely fasten the deck from the top surface. This connection technique is ideal for commercial applications in which the hardware does not create a visual issue and uplift loads are substantial.
- 5” x 0.32” Button Head Deck Screw (Ameri-Screw5.0) – Zinc Clear Trivalent Coating
- 2” O.D. Flat Washer – 316SS
Countersunk Self-Drilling Screw
The countersunk method is ideal for quick installations with limited visual of the hardware. This method is ideal for pedestrian bridges and walkways in which uplift loads are minimal.
Note: CCG recommends two fasteners per plank per connection as a minimum.
- 1/4” x 4” Self-Drilling Screw – Phillips Drive Epoxy Finish 410 Stainless Steel
FRP Clip Screwed to Sill Or Support Channel
The clip connection is ideal for blind connections in which you can install the decking with underside access.
- 1/4” FRP Plate
- 1/4” x 1.5” long Hex Head Lag Screw
- 1/4” Flat Washer
WEATHERING UV PROTECTION
The FG Planks shall be encompassed with a 10 mil thick thermoplastic polyester surface veil to protect the fiberglass reinforcements from fiber blooming.
American Plastic Lumber Inc. can provide assistance with sub-structure engineering and design, utilizing Structural Plastic Lumber, also with a limited 50 year warranty!
Contact us for assistance with getting your project underway, redesigned or to simply establish budgetary costs.
American Plastic Lumber has provided maintenance-free recycled plastic lumber products throughout the world for over a quarter century.